Red Wall & Stairs


We do not check child safety seats.  Contact Davis County Health for a location near you

Can you install/inspect my child's safety seat?

No we do not.  You can contact the Davis County Health Dept. 

Do you refill/inspect fire extinguishers?

No we do not.  You can search the internet for vendors near you. 

Evacuate the area and dial 911

I smell natural gas.
What do I do?

Evacuate the area and call 911. 

Who do I contact for a fire clearance/
business inspection?

Please call us at 
801.677.2400 to schedule an appointment. 

Please call 
to schedule an appointment.

Can I have a firepit? 

Yes, you can.
Click below for more info. 


Yes, you can.  Click below for some safety tips!

The fire hydrant is gushing water!

Who do I call?

Contact your city's water department

Please call your city's public works department. 

Contact your city's water department

Where can I take my expired medication?

We do not accept expired medication or sharps.  Click on the link below to find a location drop-off.