EMPLOYMENT WITH SOUTH DAVIS METRO FIRE
We require the following:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Utah Firefighter 1, Hazmat Operations and Awareness. For more information on certification contact UVU Fire Academy at 1-888-548-7816.
- National or State of Utah EMT Advanced or Paramedic. For more information on certification can be obtained at Http://health.utah.gov/ems or call 801-273-6666.
- Valid Utah Drivers License with positive driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and written.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America.
Candidates must complete the following testing process:
- Pass a comprehensive written exam
- Pass the department physical fitness exam
- Pass Fire and Medical Skills exams
South Davis Metro Fire test when a list is needed. We do not maintain a application list or interest cards. When we do plan a test for part time or full time employment it will be posted on our web site and in all media outlets.
South Davis Metro Fire Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Appointments are made without regard to sex, age, race color, religion, national origin, handicap or other non job related criteria. Drug screening and Background investigations are required for all applicants accepted for employment with the South Davis Metro Fire Agency.
Thank you in advance for your interest in working with South Davis Metro Fire Agency.