South Davis Metro Fire is currently recruiting to fill the following positions:
- January 19 - Application deadline
- January 24 - Job Simulation Test
- January 24 - Written Test
- January 26 - Interviews
- February 6 through March 17 - Recruit class training
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be certified Utah Firefighter I and HazMat Operations and Awareness. (For more information contact UVU Fire Academy at 1-888-548-7816.)
- Must be national or State of Utah Advanced EMT or Paramedic. (More information can be obtained at http://health.utah.gov/ems or call 801-273-6666.)
- Must possess a valid Utah Drivers' Licence with positive driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and written.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America.
Drug screening and background investigations are required for all applicants accepted for employment.
South Davis Metro Fire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.