SMOKE & CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS

If your smoke detector or carbon monoxide detector is alerting, DIAL 911 to have a fire unit respond to your location for assistance.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas which is slightly lighter than air. It is highly toxic to humans and animals in higher quantities.  Every floor in your home or business should have a detector that has a battery backup.

Smoke detectors should be installed in all living spaces and bedrooms.  Residents within the boundaries of South Davis Metro Fire who are in need of a smoke detector can call our business line at 801-677-2400 to get further information on how to obtain a smoke detector.

If you have questions regarding smoke or carbon monoxide detectors please contact us at 801-677-2400.

Contact Us